[geocentrism] GU 2.2 VS Solex85

  • From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 20:30:51 +0100

Hi Paul,

I wonder, would it be possible for you to send me the link for this program? Is it Windows or Mac? Of course, in case your wondering, I'm most interested in this topic because it conflicts with an article I wrote on our website relating to the flower pattern only being uniform from Earth (http://www.geocentricperspective.com/page9.htm). Now, either GU 2.2 is right or Solex85, and I'm backing GU naturally right now, unless it can be proven wrong (I'm open), but I doubt this sincerly.

Best wishes,

Steven.

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:12:04 +0100, Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stephen J
I wish! Rather, it is called Solex85.
There is a later version -- Solex91. I've only recently downloaded and run it -- it doesn't run properly in the graphics window on my machine but will probably get it sorted out some time soon.
Paul D

From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:42:13 +0100

Dear Paul,

May I ask where you got that flower pattern diagram from ("centers.jpg"),
it's quite good.

Best wishes,

Steven.

Get Free 5GB Online Storage - Safely store your documents, photos and
music online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!