[geocentrism] Re: GS satellite orbit data

  • From: Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 13:52:12 -0400

Progress at last!

GS satellite orbit data
  Greetings all!

  OK! I can't stand the whining any longer! You've cowed me into submission.
|[:-)
  Well the first thing I have to say is that the finished graph does not
indicate chaotic behaviour. This rashly expressed opinion was obviously
based on inadequate data together with the original lack of a geocentrist
definition of orbital period. It should be noted however that the data are
graphed as the reciprocal of the period so as to avoid that pesky infinity
problem -- both plus and minus.

[Robert Bennett] What you are discovering, Paul, is that the angular
velocity w = 2p /T  is more appropriate to graph for this application, than
the period T. This avoids the infinities, as you say.
Conversion from HC to GS can easily be done by +/_ the earth's angular
velocity to the HC angular velocity.   The earth's w = 2p /sideral period.

By demonstrating this for yourself, you will now believe it more readily
than if MS or myself told you so.  This is the value of self-discovery -
deep understanding. It takes time, but it's worth it.

   This latter was handled in the program as an artifact. In passing
however, I would say that an abrupt switch from plus infinity to minus
infinity, if not chaotic, is at least disturbingly discontinuous. Those more
erudite in the mathematical realm can probably point out others and how to
counter them, but still I have noted that the problem is a bother even for
the very erudite.

  I have attached the graph as a .jpg and I have also included the raw data
in a .txt file.

          Reports of errors are solicited.

  Paul D

[Robert Bennett] There are no errors I can see at first blush. You know I
would not be bashful to report same   :)

 (The y axis should be labeled as omega w .)

As expected, Paul has discovered that the curve shows the angular speed of
the rotating firmament is zero at the GSD,  rotating positive (= eastward)
at < GSD, and negative (= westward) for > GSD.  This is the order that has
been present since creation, but only now revealed to our eyes - to my
knowledge. Why us ???Note that the changes are smooth(continuous) and the
furthest CBs - the stars, not included - have the greatest angular speed
westbound. The negative curve levels off and approaches a fixed speed as the
distance increases w/o limit (an asymptote).There are two reasonable steps
to take now- to extend Paul's work: 1.. Complete the curve down to ground
level ( 6652 KM) by replacing the LEO satellites with the atmosphere itself.
Think of air molecules as atomic satellites, responding to the aether flow.
The global air circulation at various altitudes tells us this info.
  2.. Since the aether flow is virtually zero at sea level(Dayton Miller)
there must be a peak in the eastbound aether speed between 6652 km and 0 km.
  3.. To quantify the aether flow speed, curve fitting should be used to
convert Paul's graph into an equation, perhaps the east and westbound
separately. Neville is probably best suited for this. The value of this
empirical equation is that accurate measurement of angular speed (from 4 to
10 sig. digits) will accurately tell us the true distance of each star, not
Hubble's trouble law.

[Robert Bennett] PS: Why the papal pix as the third image?   Are you a
closet papist?