[geocentrism] Re: Fwd: Moon Hoax

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:21:55 +0100

This use of the same set on different missions has been shown quite extensively
and again I may have a copy of it.

    From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: "geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Moon Hoax
    Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 03:39:18 +0100

    Hi All,

    Was just browsing the internet with Apollo hoax related searches when I
    came across two images which seem to have the same background, so I just
    fired up an old copy of Animation shop and did a little gif file
    presentation of how NASA have obviously employed the same stage set on two
    different missions. Oops.

    Best wishes,

    Steven.