[geocentrism] Re: Fw: [geocentrism]

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:39:39 -0700 (PDT)

a FIXED, unmoving earth - then how can we have Night & Day without the earth
spinning?
    I also have trouble with our Supteme Lord being 'a fixed source of light' &
see Him  more as all enveloping or surrounding, in some way - not that I could
really envision either scenario!

1. God is light,
2.God also has the ability to hide hislight, he did so with Moses ... God does
not have to show himself or his light all at one time....
3.Genisis states the GOD MOVED OVER.......