[geocentrism] Fw: Shoes to Bush...

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Don Pike" <newbub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BobB" <banaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bernard Brauer" <bernard.brauer@xxxxxxxxx>, "ABCs of Faith www.abcsoffaith.com" <latonyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ags@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:26:27 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: Edgar J. Steele
To: Edgar J. Steele
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:08 AM
Subject: Shoes to Bush...

    Play the game:  http://www.sockandawe.com/

    Join the protest:  (I don't know who began this, but I think it is a great
idea)

    Please forward to all your lists and join the campaign.

    Demand the release of the Iraqi journalist Muntazer Al-Zeidi and flood the
White House with old shoes. Speaking Shoes to Power Campaign!

    Via Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=39966318314&ref=nf

    In solidarity with and in support of the brave Iraqi journalist Muntazer
al-Zeidi, I am organizing a flood the White House with your Smelly Old Shoes
campaign. From today until his last day in office, we should send Mr. Bush
every smelly old shoe that we can find at home or in the street to express our
true feelings to a "Job Well-Done!"

    With his shoes, Muntazer al-Zeidi spoke for millions of people and he
stands as a hero for speaking Shoes to Power.

    Below is the address and make sure to send it immediately:

President George W. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500