[geocentrism] Re: Fw: From the BLM: BIIIIGGGG Blizzard on tap for the weekend

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:09:05 +1000

 However you are on VERY thin ice -- to coin a phrase -- I knew it.. but I
hoped you was asleep..  Its only a part of the picture We have the mountaintops
and as well contentental ice of the arctic which makes glaciers a non non.

The phenomenon of unseasonably  cold -- or warm for that matter -- weather, is
differentiation of data.
Glaciers on the other hand, are integration of data..  But not a global
integration unless all are melting, and even then , this could be localised
phenomena. The average global temperature taken locally and integrated, as well
as global satellite readings , all show a steady decline for the last two
years, as much as 0.5 degre C  much more than the dire warming rate threatened.
Of course these are Nasa's figures, and as such you may now feel enclined to
join with Bernie and say they are lying..
How many more winters will it take for you to admit you are being conned?
Notice the IPCC is pointedly ignoring this turn around, almost in desperation,
it is not allowed to say "warming" is It ?

"Climate change"  we still have indeed .  Bit hard to link that with carbon
emmissions green house gases ....  but watches the gullible accept it..

Paul, they never admit they made an error..  Show me once where they (anyone)
admitted that universal error about 10, 20, 20000000, being the first year of
the decade, century millenium ..

I'm hoping you will have more integrity..look at the evidence and not look for
excuses. Like for instance, Moscow is having an unusual warm winter, (no snow
at all)  Like you say, its a local phenomena, ..... Its the AVERAGE GLOBALLY
that I am calling the evidence. Meantime, Watch what happens to Moscow soon.
Even the weather makers, cannot hold back the sun everywhere at once.

Philip. ..

    From: Lockridge

    Here is a message that was sent to the University this morning to broadcast
widely.  Check out the slides.  This is supposed to be a very dangerous storm.

    =========================

    Good afternoon everyone.

    Everything looks just like it did yesterday. The timing appears to be about
the same with the development and progression of this upcoming potentially
life-threatening event, so I will give more of an overview of how it looks like
things are going to shake out.  I will also attach several JPGs to this email
that will depict what's coming down the pike and how much snow to expect.

    If you can avoid going outdoors (especially from mid day Saturday-most of
Sunday in Montana and from Saturday afternoon-Sunday in ND/SD) that would be
great. This will be a bad one.

    Friday:

    This will be a nice day to get things ready. SE MT will probably see temps
in the lower 50s. Temps elsewhere will be in the 40s. The Arctic will begin
oozing into MT near Cut Bank late into the evening.

    Late Friday Night:

    At midnight, take a picture of your thermometer. It will be the warmest
temperature that you will see for several days. The flood of Arctic Air will
begin to rush into North Central Montana and northern ND. Marias Pass will be
the first pass to be significantly impacted (probably just before daybreak). A
rain/snow mix will begin across Western MT but will change over to all snow by
daybreak (and begin accumulating).

    Saturday Morning:

    The Arctic front will quickly move south, passing Great Falls , Glasgow ,
and Helena by mid morning.  It looks like Dickinson ND , Billings , Bozeman ,
and the Missoula will see the Arctic arrive around lunchtime. High winds, heavy
snowfall, and dramatically falling temperatures will accompany the front.

    Expect localized blizzard conditions especially going over the remainder of
the mountains passes along the divide (as well as Bozeman Pass ) for the
remainder of the day. There is a good possibility that the bulk of the snow
will not arrive in ND/SD until early afternoon, so the Arctic air may arrive
first.

    **The Interstate 90 corridor will be majorly impacted beginning around
lunch time.**

    Saturday Afternoon:

    From a safety standpoint, this will be the worst period.The heaviest snow
will move into the eastern half of MT and the ND. The Dillon area in SW MT will
also begin to be majorly impacted. (Yesterday, it looked like Dillon might
escape the worst of this system. That is no longer the case.) There will be
significant travel difficulties arising from whiteout conditions in most areas,
especially the eastern half of MT and the mountain passes.

    Saturday Night:

    By evening, the main impact will begin to become frigid temperatures and
wind chills. Temperatures are expected to fall into the -5 to 5 degree range
across Western MT (the Missoula area), -10 to 0 range near Kalispell,

    -15 to -25 range across areas east of the divide (not including ND).

    Temperatures across ND/SD will be somewhat buffered by significant falling
snow. Gusty winds to 30-40 mph in all areas should translate to wind chills in
the -30 to -50 degree range.

    Sunday:

    High temperatures will probably be in the -5 to -10 range for most
locations. The windy conditions (and dangerous wind chills) will continue
through the day, except over Western MT where the winds could start decreasing
in the afternoon. Winds should begin to diminish over the rest of the area
Sunday evening. At this point we all really, really want the cloud cover not to
break up. Bad things will happen to the temperatures Sunday night if the skies
clear and the winds drop off, especially with snow on the ground.

    Sunday Night:

    Either Sunday night or Monday night will be the coldest nights, depending
on how much cloud cover is left. If skies clear out and winds drop off then
overnight low temps in the -30 to -45 degree range can be expected in areas
east of the Continental Divide and in Butte (especially over NE MT and N ND).
If we can somehow hang onto some cloud cover, then overnight lows may be
buffered somewhat (Maybe only -20 to -30 degrees). West of the Continental
Divide temps between -15 and -25 will be possible if skies clear out and winds
diminish. If the cloud cover hangs on, lows will probably be in the -10 to -15
range.

    Monday:

    Skies should clear. Temps will remain below 0 in all areas for the expected
highs (minus double digits across NE MT and portions of ND). It shouldn't feel
quite as cold as it really is (as long as you are in the sun.) It will feel
even warmer indoors. Ha ha.

    Monday Night:

    With the clearing skies, lack of wind and good snow cover, this could be
the overall coldest night. Sunday night's worst case scenario values (for both
the areas east and west of the divide) will probably be observed.

    Tuesday:

    Temperatures will begin to slowly moderate in all areas. A cold, dry
northerly flow will probably create some low level cloud cover, which should
prevent temperatures from falling too far off Tuesday night.

    This will be my last update until Tuesday. (I will be on leave tomorrow and
am normally off on Mondays.)

    Good luck and remember that there is a sale going on at the store on Milk,
Eggs and Bread. (Everybody seems to make a run on these things prior to events
such as this.)

    The images are attached below.

    Thanks,

    Bryan Henry

    Meteorologist

    Northern Rockies Coordination Center

    Missoula , MT

    Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.

  Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.