[geocentrism] Re: Forum direction

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:02:32 -0800

Thank you, Paul. What is "progress" in theology? Good question, but if you are correct in saying that religious texts are written by the victors, then we ought to be able to see through them, as we can see through the propaganda which is usually called 'history'. And, if we are willing and able to see through religious texts, then perhaps we will approach truth. Always a worthwhile thing, no matter what our beliefs are. Whether one is prepared to change or not, that is another matter.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com