[geocentrism] Re: Excuse my paranoia

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:16:40 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
Re: excuse my paranoia From philip madsen Thu Sep 27 08:50:54 2007
Who is being 100% open and without bias?
Short answer -- neither. The difference is that the scientific minded people
are largely constrained by evidence but the bible backed brigade feels free,
even obligated, to ignore evidence if their interpretation of the Bible says
different.

PS I have a bad habit of leaving out the subject. Please ignore previous -- use
this one instead, it's so much neater if you have a subject as reference.