[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:52:42 +1000

But geologists continue to unearth rock layers dated (by evolutionary
geologists) to the Archaean system back to the Azoic era that show the Earth's
atmosphere was a fully oxidizing atmosphere well before life was alleged to
begin. Earth with an oxidizing atmosphere is admitted on all sides to be the
death knell for abiogenesis. Guess what: you can hear that bell ring -- unless,
of course, you've got your fingers planted deep into your ears.

Martin

But we do not believe in what the evolutionary geologists cite, except when we
want to use it to refute them. Oh what a tangled web we weave, er wave, weive..
 hmm..  but a good reply  Martin   Phil