[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:25:54 +1000

I guess you missed my point?

Pterosauria.[1] They existed from the late Triassic to the end of the
Cretaceous Period (228 to 65 million years ago). Pterosaurs were the first
vertebrates to evolve flight.

Scroll down about half way and you will find a fairly good picture of a
Pterosaur.
Paul D

If you BELIEVE thats a photograph, then who took it please?  and how?

Using your reasoning Paul, that all kinds have skeletons of bone is proof of
evolution.. Is there an important word or two missing here?

Paul D

 Possibly, will rephrase. Just because all animals present calcium skeletons ,
some might say this is proof of a common ancestor. That is a long stretch of
the imagination. As is believing a bird cannot devolve into having a beak with
teeth, since the material is common, like finger nails and claws.

Notice I don't deny the principle or theory of evolution as a possibility, as
likewise I do not now deny the heliocentrist position as being dynamically
equivalent to geocentrism within an aether, as a possibility in theory.

But no matter how much these theories are supported, your conviction in them is
in no way a proof of their actuality.

To establish how your thoughts are rationalised, that I may assess your
reasoning methods may I ask you to answer the following hypothetical question.
Please consider it carefully, as I may find your answer illogical whichever way
you go.

Let us presume that you personally were present with all your wits and as many
scientific and medical experts as you considered necessary, at the world
renowned shrine at Lourdes, and observed the following. A man having been
pre-examined as having no bones in the lower legs, emerges from a bath in the
waters with restored bones  and normal legs. All this in front of your own
eyes. Next another man is examined and shown to have eyes so damaged by a
degenerative desease that there are no pupils, and he has no sight at all. He
is certified as totally blind. He goes into the water, and emerges in minutes
with ABSOLUTELY no change of the physical condition of his eyes what so ever,
and yet sees everything around him with perfect vision as though he had perfect
eyes. And this sight remained with him for the rest of his life.

This is the question. In light of of what you have observed confirmed, and in
light of all the consensus of scientific opinion regarding evolution which you
hold, will your conviction in believing their opinion remain constant and
unchanged?