[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:37:00 +1000

I could never fathom or accept why Aristotle and his philosophy of logic which
Christians, St Thomas for example,  was held as a fine example of a proof of a
God,

This below I had never heard of, but now I know why..  Thanks chaps for
encourageing me to look up abiogenesis,,, Talk about a learning curve.

"According to Aristotle it was a readily observable truth that aphids arise
from the dew which falls on plants, fleas from putrid matter, mice from dirty
hay, alligators and crocodiles from rotting logs at the bottom of bodies of
water, and so forth."

Quite logical HUH!

But evolution does not espouse this abiogenesis..  not at all... or it
shouldn't, not according to me. It is because I failed chemistry misarably that
I am in a favourable position to discuss the subject objectively with precision
and truth.

Organic or inorganic ? It is a convenient way to differentiate groups. But
still just chemicals, like acids and bases.

I see no problem with synthesising and duplicating natures organic material ,
whether it has been done or not, it is no problem other than that of getting it
done.

Making such a chemical "alive" has not been done..  ??  are you sure?  Well OK
maybe no artificial organic material has yet been made to live and grow..  But
they are on track. Have you seen what they have done with artificial bone? Last
time I looked, in the cloning process, lifeless organic DNA is taken  and
inserted in an egg that has been made inert by the removal of its original
nuclei. this is now a non living egg.  It will go nowhere nohow. Then they
apply a spark of electrical charge. Bingo 50% of the time, and life begins.

So therefore the idea or hypotheses of spontaneous generation as abiogenesis is
a misnomer or mistake in interpretation. A spark has to occur.

In evolution, for the whole world of lifes variety  to evolve, it only has to
happen once.

But if conditions were friendly or even unfriendly , why must it only be once.

For me to believe that this is actually what happened is impossible, because I
have His word that it did not happen that way. But I can and do believe it is
theoretically possible, and it is the way God would have allowed it to happen
had He wanted to support those who reject His existence. As I said before, for
God , time He had plenty of.  Likewise is the theory of Heliocentrism a stand
alone dynamically equivalent system within the Geocentric philosophy.

He chose to do it differently to confuse the wise of this world, whose pride
shouts with Lucifer, "I will not serve" .