[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:00:53 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Let's strike a bargain. I asked first -- why do you think the second law of
thermodynamics precludes the possibility of abiogenesis and/or evolution?
You'll note that I have made an effort to read your references and answer your
questions. So far I don't think you have made any attempt to reciprocate. You
have attempted to talk down to me, you have strongly intimated that I am
ignorant of anything to do with evolution, and adversely contrasted my level of
understanding with yours. Frankly, I see why others, especially Richard D,
don't want to debate with you.
See From Paul Deema Wed Sep 12 16:59:30 2007
I'll try to read all of the response to Point 9 by tomorrow night's efforts but
perhaps you will favour me by then with your ideas about the Second Law of
Thermodynamics and how you see its pronouncements proving the non occurrence of
abiogenesis and/or evolution.
Concerning your response to my post which referred to blood clotting cascade --
I have apologise to you -- you did respond. I found it in my Spam Bin along
with my outgoing post mentioning the post in question. Apparently, the net
nanny dislikes one of those site urls you provided. This post also contained
this little outburst -
Your firm conviction about T-Rex and DNA ignores the evidence. This evidence is
disputed by scientists who are as blinkered as you are. For them to accept that
the DNA is real will completely undermine all their beliefs and work and
therefore it must be ridiculed as much as possible.
T. Rex and his collegues have been extinct for around 65,000,000 years. There
is just no way DNA is involved or it is as I suggested -- hoax, fraud, or
conspiracy.
You really should stop second guessing what other people's motivation might be
and suggesting that I am blinkered is the latest in a lengthening list of
insults you've directed at me. I ask you to cease this practice and instead
debate the issue with some decorum.
And from the fifth post on this subject from you in less than two hours we have
-
A question for Paul. Do you think it is OK for this kind of thing to happen or
would you dismiss it as an isolated case or even evolutionists are not perfect?
My answer is contained in my response to Martin S.
Paul D