[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:16:36 +0100

Dear Paul,
In a previous e-mail I mentioned something called a 'pollystrate fossil'. It is
this kind of fossil that knocks out much of what is said about millions of
years between strata.

  Above this we find worms which have made carbonaceous shells as armour. In
each layer we find creatures which did not exist in lower strata, while those
in lower strata may well persist in higher strata but often do not. And so on
up to the present day.

  A pollystrate is a fossil that bridges more than one stata, they are often
fossilsed trees.