[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:20:59 +0100

Dear Paul,
Once again you reinforce your ignorance about evolution by making this
nonsensical statement about French people with six fingers. This has nothing to
do with the kind of evolution creationists reject. This is no more than a
genetic disorder, as is cystic-fibrosis or haemophilia etc. You are still
playing around with the 'easy' bits of evolution (micro - even with six digits
they are still humans) and ignoring the really difficult bits of evolution
(macro - with six digits they might evolve into very agile monkeys).

Have you tried to find out how this genetic information came about yet?