[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:07:23 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
I said -
There is an area in France where it is common for people to have six digits on
each hand instead of five. I'd say there was more information in their genomes
than normal for this to occur.
To which you responded -
The question is, was the abnormality of an extra fingure passed on by genetics,
or was it  the propensity to have the accident, like any desease.
Despite your dissertation on micro surgery, my point was that it was common in
this area, ie it is propogated normally. If this population were to be isolated
and the change is survival neutral or advantaged, then six digits on each hand
(sorry, I don't know about the feet) would probably become the norm, just I
suppose as would ducks with four legs.