[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:37:01 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Deema
  To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 6:45 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  Contradiction explanation:- and the evidence is all around you. This clearly
talks about evidence. Evidence is about reality, whereas all about FAITH is
about faith which is all about belief without evidence. Last word on this! You
would probably say the evidence is circumstantial and therefore not proof. No
Jack I wouldn't say that. I would say there is no evidence -- only faith.

  Dear Paul,
  If you saw a set of footprints going across some sand, what would it tell you?

  Regarding my 5 points could you be a little more explicit please? I did tell
you that I wasn't going to debate them with you but said I would be interested
if you provide me with something to shut me up.

  BTW real birds were found in a strata millions of years before Archy. This
then is an out of sequence fossil. Every time an O.O.S.F is found the
evolutionists move the a few goalposts.