[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:45:13 +1000

cop out dodging the issue.

I dont understand what you mean that is a cop out..or what your point is
here...I have and do argue for free will ...but......

So do I Allen, and I do not deny we exercise it, what Iam saying is that maybe
if we were created with enough equal intelligence, and given equal information,
many more would chose differently..

Yet we have a saint called Therese, who gave a lot of people hope.. I hope not
a false hope.. She teaches, Some people are a bucket and some a thimble.. When
full,   both are full.. I leave you with a few of her thoughts, which have been
passed as true to Catholic dogma. ..

" I wondered for a long time why God has preferences, why all souls don't
treceive an equal amount of graces. ...His extraordinary favors, for instance
St's Paul and Augustine, and yet why poor savages died in great numbers without
even having heard the name of God pronounced.. ....

"Jesus deigned to teach me this mystery. .....how the splendour of the rose and
the whiteness of the Lily do not take away the perfume of the little violet or
the delightful simplicity of the daisy.

" and so it is in the world of souls, Jesus' garden. He willed to create great
souls comparable to Lilies and Roses, but He created smaller ones, and these
must be content to be daisies or violets destined to give joy to God's glances
when He looks down at His feet.

" I understood too, that Our Lord's love is revealed as perfectly in the most
simple soul that resists His grace in nothing, as in the most excellent
soul......in fact, since love is to humble oneself, if all souls resembled
those of the holy doctors who illumined the Church with the clarity of their
teachings, it seems God would not have to descend so low when coming to their
hearts. But he created the child who knows only how to make feeble cries heard;
He has created the poor savage who has nothing but the natural law to guide
him. It is to their hearts that God deigns to lower Himself. These are the wild
flowers whose simplicity attracts Him.

" Just as the sun shines simultaneously on the tall cedars and on each little
flower as though it were alone on the earth, so Our Lord is occupied
particularly with each soul as though there were no others like it. ...."