[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:28:31 +0000

Neville,
You refer, quite rightly, to God as being your father. However you deny the crucifixion and the atoning death of Jesus.
Consider this:
You are the father of 4 children and no doubt love them dearly. How far would you go to protect them, as you bring them up, from their own folly? Are there any circumstance that you can envisage that you would gladly die for them?

Jack