[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:53:03 +1000

"I deny the crucifixion"  Neville..

That it happened, or that it was Gods will?

Dear Neville,
For the benefit of myself and others on this forum, could you please explain
how you came to these strange and latest beliefs? Was it through your own
reasoning or has someone else influenced you? What have you based it all on? A
book perhaps.

Philip.

PS You seem to be moulding God in your own image. plm