[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:42:57 +0000

Dear All,
Have you noticed how Neville takes God our Father, the Devil, good fruit, bad fruit, Lucifer, a couple of verses from Genesis 1, Jesus, Peter, 'get behind me Satan', scapegoat etc. etc, all from the Bible! He picks and chooses the bits that he likes and rejects the bits he doesn't like. Wow he seems to completely understand his god - not bad for a creature! How on earth is anyone supposed make sense of what he believes - are they to simply take his word for it? Neville must be the only person in the world that his god has shown the 'truth' to. That doesn't say very much for Neville's god. I reckon that we shall see further changes about what Neville believes in the not too distant future with yet more rejection of what little of the Bible he currently chooses to accept.

Regarding having answered my very precise questions about how he came to believe what he believes, he DID NOT ANSWER in the particular. All the e-mails between us date from 7 Dec 2007 to 17 Dec 2007 with 'Your position' as the subject. It can be clearly seen that Neville did not show how he came to find his new 'truth' in a manner that others may be able to check it out. In order to get people to reject the Bible he is going to have to provide a lot more that just his 'reasoning'. All I asked of him is to direct us to to whatever it was he read so that we too could also read it.