[geocentrism] Re: Ether Drift - Answer to Neville's question

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:30:05 +1000

Excellent reply, Robert. Truly excellent. You have told me an awful lot here.

Thank you.

Neville.

I truly concur. . . g'day Robert S,,  I'll be responding in a positive manner
tomorrow after I drink on it, er I mean think on it..  Robert B is not going to
like you giving away that stuff for free.

Going on what I've heard and read, you are a "Newchurch Catholic".  Don't
worry, I won't fight you on that here..  Just letting the Protestants know, so
that they will feel more at home with you, and not feel threatened. Newchurch
loves Protestants.  ( in that lets all be happy in hell together way)  Martin
Luther is about to be canonised a Saint I hear.

Neville could you please explain what GU 2 is does, and its consideration.

Robert, is GWW downloadable, and what is its consideration in that format..

Also Neville I have an old Catholic friend in the US who is moving to the
Philipines to make his pension worth living for, who is interested in GS.. who
follows Robert Sungensis' work, Vincent Paul Alcazar  who expressed interest in
joining the group..  Can I invite him to invite you to invite him..

Philip..

I swear I havn't had a drop in 48 hours..