[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:31:29 +1000

Allen I know that in the past I have tended to disagree if not just avoid your
vibrational universe. This may have been a communication problem of my own. I
do not like calling Light electromagnetic waves having the same theoretical
structure as radio for instance. Can anyone demonstrate an electrical current
at light frequencies for example, as they can do with radio frequencies?  I
think not. Light might be corpuscular, radio is not.   Light might be photons,
radio is not. I say "might" because I doubt it.

Hence, likewise vibration. I do not like the use of the term vibration in any
context other than as something physically felt.. pressure sound.  I would
never call a 60hz electrical current flow  a vibration, except by way of
analogy. eg the electrons vibrate longitudinally in the conductor.

But on re reading your words I get the impression you use the term for all
types of cyclic variations, in anything, be it pressure, mechanical, electrical
etc. Perhaps you are calling any single cycle sinisoidal or non sinisoidal,
event that has a frequency of one year or a hundred years, a vibration...I
wouldn't, but if you are doing so, then perhaps I can agree with you as regards
the aether having a frequency. Nay, perhaps even several different cyclic
events as effects on matter, due to interveneing forces in matter itself.

Having cleared that up, I can now see what you are driving at, re the aether
pressure (gravity) "squeezing" the water of the oceans towards the moon because
the moon interferes with this aetheric "pressure" on its side of the earth.
But I see this effect without need of any "vibration".

If you are saying the aether itself has a basic frequency of "vibration" , what
structure does this cycle have, and what is its frequency? Why cannot this
gravity pressure be a static constant in a given location, just as is and for
the same reason water pressure in a pond, is static.

This water pressure phenomenon is transmitted via the molecular/nuclear
"vibrations" , but the vibrations are not the cause of the strength of the
pressure. Likewise perhaps you might agree is the aether..  I can get that.
But you are assuming what all do, and which may be incorrect, nay most probably
incorrect, that the aether has the properties of a material substance.

Back to Harold Aspden...  the aether is a simple neutral state of electrical
charges which without intervening environment , demonstrate no external
material measurable effect. .  eg when we make an electrical current flow, we
disturb these charges balance, and create a magnetic force stress.