[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

Nevile,
Yes i understand what you mean. although the criticism of Plank's constants may
warrant some scepticism, i would argue, the criticism of them thus far is far
too simplistic, without a good alternative....Why use Planks constants?....I
would suggest the better question is..........Why Not?.......If you want to get
to the lowest level of assumptions.......
1. grav is a vibration for the reasons i keep harping on.....it must be a
demonstratable mech that can reproduce what we see and be undetectable except
in its effects....
2. That kinda grav needs a extremely dense medium to propagate in such a way as
to accomplish the observable work undetectable...there is only one known
physical mech that could do that kinda work and yet still be undetected.....a
vibration that propagates so fast that it cant be detected...that kinda speed
requires a medium of such density to accommodate it...planks constants fit that
bill...like i said it is just a starting point but it is the only starting
point that meets the fundamental requirements.
3. Planckʼs constantans although may not untimely prove to be the most
fundamental absolutes. However, since they are based on calculations of
relationships that can be observed...whatever the most basic fundamentals are
they would certainly encompass planks constants even if they donʼt describe the
most basic fundamental....planks constants are based on mathematical
relationships of real physical phenomena so what ever the Truth untimely is it
must encompass those relationships to some degree.......
I would argue there simply is far better reason for assuming them at this point
then there are reasons to avoid them, particularly since there is nothing any
better to replace them with.........so although it is true that they are
assumptions they are far closer as starting points then any other construct to
date...... I think the criticism of Planks constants thus far is overblown..
why use them?....They are the only relationships based on physical phenomena
that even begin to describe or coincided with any kinda physical mechanism to
explain what we observed......otherwise we are left with just a metaphysical
ones. So if the question is why use planks constants i would have to ask the
question for what good reason would you leave the best description you have for
some description(s) that have no bases external of I donʼt like Plank....?