[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:54:30 -0800

Yes, Allen, I agree with Philip. Why take Planck "absolutes"? You rightly say that we need a starting point, indeed that is why I have assumed the aether to be a totally non-viscous fluid, but as far as I understand Gerardus Bouw's position, his starting point is a supposed interrelationship between "fundamental constants."

I am not attacking your starting position, only trying to get to the lowest level of your assumptions.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com