[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

I dont know how many are familar with this reasearch ...however it is/ has
implications for extropolating data from aether (gravity) i
belive.................

I believe this relatively new approach which shows some interesting promise
although appears to be an attempt to "revise" STR could eventually be very
usefull for extropolating aether gravititaional properties..........Because I
suggest a vibrational aetheral gravitational model where the "field" sqeezes
the earth (tides) and roates with the aether with periods/ interfence due at
least in part  to the postions other celestial bodies na the roational peroid
of the universe itself.............. this could be very valuable "mirco
gravitational" data......good reasearch i think......thus far.....

  http://www.dynamicgravity.org/p1/doc/index.htm

http://www.dynamicgravity.org/