[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:53:10 +0100

I didn't get these pictures! Can you send them again Paul?

    From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:42:13 +0100

    Dear Paul,

    May I ask where you got that flower pattern diagram from ("centers.jpg"),
    it's quite good.

    Best wishes,

    Steven.

  Get Free 5GB Online Storage - Safely store your documents, photos and music
online!
  Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!