[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 03:39:34 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
All six were made the same way. After specifying which bodies are wanted, which
shall be the centre, what zoom factor (so as to be able to fit six on a page)
and what time scale, the images are saved, then cut and pasted, together with a
little commentory, using MS Paint. What could be simpler my dear Watson?
Paul D

From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:42:13 +0100

Dear Paul,

May I ask where you got that flower pattern diagram from ("centers.jpg"),
it's quite good.

Best wishes,

Steven.

Get Free 5GB Online Storage - Safely store your documents, photos and music
online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!