[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:10:37 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
From Neville Jones Mon Sep 3 22:50:06 2007
I could simply be wrong, that's true. Now, will you admit and agree that you
could simply be wrong?
I apologise for missing this item but in my defence, the last three nights I
have been busy answering lots of points. Well the question concerned Apollo
specifically as I read it. You read all posts, as I understand things, thus you
will have seen my outline of my long duration, abiding, and passionate interest
in astronomy and space activities -- travel and exploration etc. You will also
have seen my statements on several occasions that there is no such thing as
certainty. This second statement compells me to admit that I could be wrong
about my understanding of the Apollo program in toto. However, if you were to
rate the possibility that you were wrong in toto on this issue as being
marginally less than the survival chances of a snow flake in Hell, I would rate
my possibility of being similarly wrong as significantly less than the survival
chances of thistle down in hell.
what I was doing on 22 Jan 1969
Well it was meant to sound ridiculous. It was also intended to show just how
easy it is to create logically consistent but utterly paranoid assessements.
... We could have another look at the "real" footage, but oh I forgot, NASA
destroyed it. Along with the plans for the Saturn V. Along with the plans for
the lunar lander. Oh well, that's probably standard procedure as well, isn't
it?... ... Real achievements by the American government agency, NASA, would
likewise have been preserved I assure you. It's really a lot less difficult and
expensive than producing virtual reality images.

There are several problems here. First I have only your assertion that NASA
destroyed all the plans. They would after all occupy significant volume. That
they destroyed much of these plans of how to remake an obselete vehicle I am
not surprised. '1934 ford' returned 2,180,000 hits -- it is very popular with
hot rod builders. Jack L would probably bear this out. But even though the Ford
Motor Company may still have some records of these, I doubt they could tool up
tomorrow -- or even next year -- to rebuild the series. 'The plans' for
anything even as small as a car, consist of a great deal more than a plan, an
elevation and a third angle projection in blue print format.
So in reality, while NASA probably did destroy much of the material concerned
with the Apollo program, I'd seriously doubt that it has all gone to God.
Now about real footage, I have, I think -- it's a long time ago -- about 20
minutes of super 8 colour film taken from the Apollo VIII and XI missions. I've
been thinking of having it transferred to video tape -- DVD today I suppose. It
wouldn't take too much to overcome my hysteresis. Any interest? You might need
to be quick however -- if NASA gets wind of it there might be a mysterious
break-in at my domicile and minor theft.
Two other items from the subject post concern your non responsiveness. First,
the reference -- low grade certainly but still indicative -- that Armstrong
certainly made many more than one flight in the 'flying bedstead'. The other,
the six part illustration showing non chaotic behaviour of non Earth centred
solar systems. I put a lot of effort into that -- and for your benefit.