[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:13:27 +1000

Paul asked for a repeat.

supporting links for light anistropy.

http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/Cahill_Experiment.pdf

This page has an explanation , with quite a bit of professional email content
at the end.  but Paul, you might not want to click it when you read the site
description
"This site provides a glimpse of emerging new paradigms in economy, physics and
new energy technologies ... divining where we are headed with this spaceship
earth of ours."

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2006/10/process_physics_finds_absolute.html

But then I shouldn't look either if I were to make judgement because on his
spirituality page, he talks of evolution..  something quite different though
which won't hurt anyone at,
http://blog.hasslberger.com/spirituality/

He heads,
Spirituality and Religion are the counter-point to science, a complement
without which Physics will not be able to achieve complete understanding of the
Universe.