[geocentrism] Re: Earth and Science

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 06:13:21 -0800

Ahhh, I see that Bernie flushed out one of those supporters of selective data usage. Unusual only by virtue of the fact that he has the temerity to admit it. So negative parallax is statistical error, but 'positive' parallax proves the heliocentric assumption of very distant stars and the heliocentric assumption that we are whizzing around the Sun?

Dr. L. needs to have another look at the statistical bell-curve.

:-)