[geocentrism] Re: Dual Axis Proof

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 10:46:00 +1000

Having said all that below, and a clincher for MS, HC and standard physics, If
a camera were mouinted on a fitting that was suspended and gyroscopically
stabilise to face a nominated co-ordinate, anywhere in space, it would detect ,
(a) the daily rotation of the world, and

(b) also the annular .

the camera would not be needed.

For the finicky..  Two gyros...One on a star and one on the sun..  will make
the calculations simpler, as it conforms to sidereal and solar times.

Two distinct motions will show up, and as we have ample proof of the theory and
operation of gyroscopic guidence systems as motion detectors, The case is
closed.

We will need the aether to rescue us...Not only as a component property of
radiation and gravity, but of mass and inertia as well.