[geocentrism] Drawin's photo

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:05:37 +0100

This item of news was gleaned from the 'SUN' newspaper.

The fossilised remains of Darwin were removed from the Natural History Museum due to fraudulent dating. The fossil was previously dated at 4,5 million years but was subsequently found to be only about 150 years old. The museum authorities are questioning a Mr. Richard Dawkins about the fraud.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>