[geocentrism] Re: Dr. Regner: An invitation to you

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

My view,

  Since it's Neville's and son Steven's website and discussion forum
  we should be encouraging people to read www.geocentricuniverse.com
  There is enough quality information there from the world's expert
  on Geocentrism to generate a comprehensive and complete debate
  in the present time period.

  Also we should wait for Neville to get back from his safari
  (
http://www.aldridge-animation.co.uk/images/darkride/safari/thumbnails/hunter.jpg
 )
  in India so he can read and comment on postings so far, because he is
  the moderator/owner of this discussion forum, and notwithstanding
  the fact that a wrapping-up of this debate without his expert participation
  would be much less productive.

  Kind Regards,
  Bernie

Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thanks for the offer, but that would be a wasted effort.
Throwing money at a thousand pages of books or converting any number
of people does not make your theory correct. I have read enough on
earthdeception.googlepages.com and www.geocentricuniverse.com
to know what is going on, and there has been nothing to convince me
on either web-site. Reading more of the same kind will by no means
change my mind.
IF we could finally get this discussion going, you might be able to
convince me that your theory is physically viable and then I would
certainly reconsider your offer.
The first part of the discussion is for all of you to give me five
facts or observation that are the most supportive of your theory.
The next part is the discussion of each of those five fact. This is
where I am giving you a chance to convince me - not now. Using figures
from your books would be a very good idea for that second part of our
discussion - and it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Regner Trampedach

Quoting sungenis@xxxxxxx:

: