[geocentrism] Re: Don't Laugh!

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:26:12 +0100

Excellent reply Martin, thank you.

Martin G. Selbrede wrote:
Since the dual-shaft experiment was (in my view rightly) discounted as never having been performed, the question involves only the two 50-lb. steel balls on the 4,250-ft. cables that were diverging in the single Tamarack mineshaft.

Perhaps one outside-the-box explanation is worth considering. Gold foil electrometers on the earth's surface always diverge. It was assumed that there was an existing electrostatic potential at the earth's surface that caused this effect. One of the first experiments taken up in the Montpelier hot-air balloon was just such a gold foil electrometer, sent aloft with the expectation that the leaves would relax and become parallel as altitude increased. But the higher the balloon went, the more the leaves diverged -- there was more potential higher up (it's at several million volts at the earth's surface). When you consider Tesla's discovery that the Earth already had sufficient electrical energy stored in it to cause it to vibrate electrically, it appears quite plausible that the two cables functioned as an extended electrometer, and that the charge distributed along the two 4,250-ft. cables were sufficient to cause the balls to diverge. Such an electrostatic effect, leveraging the potential difference between top and bottom of the shaft, would not be direction-specific, as were the centrifugal force and magnetic force explanations that Dr. Simanek toyed with and showed to be wanting. There is more than sufficient available force to cause the observed divergence.

Martin

On Oct 10, 2007, at 1:42 PM, Steven Jones wrote:

_/*Dear All,*/_

I was contacted by someone recently through our website who told me that we almost have things right concerning the cosmos, only what we’ve been taught is actually the complete inverse of reality. Essentially, he was advocating a hollow Earth, concave in nature.

Now had this have been the past I probably would have immediately rejected such a notion, but I went to a site he linked me too (http://www.angelfire.com/il/geocosmos/) and the picture startled me a little. I then did my own research, and was rather surprised that there is a considerable amount of real science and mathematics that support it along with some disturbing experiments that science has tried to silence. Take a look at the Tamarack Mines Mystery for example (http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/tamarack.htm <http://www.lhup.edu/%7Edsimanek/hollow/tamarack.htm>), the obvious conclusion to be deduced from two 4250 ft plumb lines diverging at the bottom of a mine shaft is that the Earth isn’t convex.

But to be perfectly truthful I don’t actually feel comfortable with the idea much, it has a few merits I suppose, but it’s not as beautiful as what we’ve described (www.geocentricperspective.com/page10.htm <http://www.geocentricperspective.com/page10.htm>) I feel, maybe just because it’s nice to feel a “starry canopy” up above much like a child would describe it. Also it’s a bit of a deception, however it is possible to argue too that from a child’s perspective the convex Earth is a deception also.

The concave Earth in it's favour does probably harmonize more with Genesis chapter one than the conventional Earth though I suppose, because God doesn’t record creating a universe, only the Earth. So we have this nucleus of life if you like, living inside of a highly protective shell, like a womb. Distant loved ones in this strange concept are actually up and away behind the stars! Maybe also it explains why long-range radio theory does not work as expected, because transmissions received here in Britain from Australia simply travel across!

I was seeking to disprove the concave Earth and if you have any suggestions that would be most appreciated. If your interested in reading more about this idea, one of the best books is "The Cellular Cosmogony" available for download from http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/cc/ It's best from about chapter 20 "Tests That Cannot Be Ignored" onwards I think. Happy thinking!

/*Best Wishes,
*/

/*Steven.*/

--------
Martin G. Selbrede
Chief Scientist
Uni-Pixel Displays, Inc.
8708 Technology Forest Place, Suite 100
The Woodlands, TX 77381
281-825-4500 main line (281) 825-4507 direct line (281) 825-4599 fax (512) 422-4919 cell mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> / martin.selbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:martin.selbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>