[geocentrism] Re: Don't Laugh!

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:39:14 +0100

Uhmm, strange, I see there is not enough standards yet in computing. The programming jargon shouldn't be displayed, but is used for page formatting. Sorry for not getting back to you yet, your welcome to phone anytime.

Best wishes,

Steven.

Jack Lewis wrote:
Dear Steven,
I'll have a look at the links but in the mean time why does each paragraph in your e-mail start with what looks like programming jargon?