[geocentrism] Re: Deceleration due to Earth's Gravity

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:11:11 +0000 (GMT)

Paul,

  I don't recall it, but neither do I have any reason to doubt it. I remember
thinking at the time that using 'Sa(t)' (which stood for speed due to
gravitational acceleration - time dependent) was not going to be correct, since
I needed at least two such terms - one for the Moon and one for the World.

  The paper was thrown together as a composite of three pieces of work, and
needs refinement. In particular, a lot of my work from this period is heavily
influenced by what I perceived to be God-breathed scripture which, as you have
no doubt observed for yourself, is not the way that I would now approach the
subject.

  In fact, GU 3.0 was conceived and designed from such a standpoint and it
should be noted that this discussion forum, of which you have played an
important role, has been influencial in revising the way I think geocentrism
ought to be approached. Certainly GU 4.0, if there is one, will rely solely
upon scientific arguments.

  When, God willing, the paper is reposted on my website, a notice will be sent
around the whole forum. For the moment, however, I am preoccupied with other
material.

  Neville.

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Neville J
Thanks. You may recall that at the time I did point out to you that Sa was a
positive quantity in the text but negative in the diagram. And I was wondering
when (if?) this would re-appear.

 New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more
at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.