[geocentrism] Crackpot or genius?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:43:24 +1000

"His personal philosophy states that he will not accept government funding on
the principle that it has corrupted the scientific process."

For professionals and mathematicians coming to this page regarding the
"Calculate Primes" book (and for the general public also) ... this new work
actually redefines the way we look at numbers themselves ... once you see the
solution to the prime number problem ... you will realize that the lack of
understanding has in part been due to the fundamental way we look at numbers
... the book not only solves the age old mystery of the prime numbers ... but
it redefines how we look at numbers ... remember how difficult it was to do
certain mathematical operations with the old Roman Numeral system of counting
??? well the way we use the base 10 (or other base) number systems was in fact
a hindrance to understanding the true nature of numbers themselves ... the book
with 3 hour DVD lecture will show you how we should be looking at numbers ...
it is a far more natural way to view numbers and this opens the door for more
solutions to many higher mathematical operations ... also for professionals ...
there is a rigorous 7 part proof of the solution of the patterns to the prime
numbers that is available upon request to select professionals but i suggest
you read the book first ... the original technical paper is included as an
appendix ... use the web ordering link above to view the book ... jim mccanney
The details are at this link.

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/CalculatePrimesCoversandTableofContents.HTM

Crackpot or genius?  A bit of both perhaps..

Check him out!

James M. McCanney, M.S. received a sound classical physics training at St.
Mary’s University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in
physics and mathematics in 1970.  He was offered full scholarship awards to
three major US physics graduate schools to pursue his graduate physics studies.
 However, he chose instead to postpone graduate studies for a period of three
years while he traveled and taught Physics and Mathematics in Spanish in Latin
America.

During this time he spent a good deal of  time traveling to ruins of ancient
cities and archeological sites, studying firsthand many times as the ruins were
dug from under dirt that had not been moved for thousands of years.  Also
during this time he developed the basis for his theoretical work that would, at
a later date, deal with the celestial mechanics of N-bodies and plasma physics.
It was here also that he learned to appreciate the fact that the ruins and
devastation he was witnessing had to have come from celestial events that were
so devastating that they left the Earth and these stone cities in ruins, in
some cases, leaving no trace of the inhabitants.

With this new understanding of archeology, astronomy of the ancients, physics
and the world around him, Mr. McCanney returned to graduate school in 1973 and
earned a master’s degree in nuclear and solid-state physics from Tulane
University, New Orleans, LA.  He was again offered a full fellowship to
continue on with Ph.D. studies, but once again he declined and returned to
Latin America to study archeology and teach physics, mathematics and computer
science in Spanish.  He continued his work to explore the mysteries of
celestial mechanics and its relationship to the planets, moons and other
celestial bodies.

In 1979 he joined the faculty of Cornell University, Ithaca N.Y. as an
introductory instructor in physics.  It was during this time that he had access
to NASA data returning daily from the Voyager I and II spacecraft as they
traveled by the planets Jupiter, Saturn and beyond (as well as data from many
other space craft).  It was here he recognized that his theoretical work
regarding the electro-dynamic nature of the solar system and universe had its
signatures in the new data that was streaming in from the edges of the solar
system.  All standard science continued to look at gravitational explanations
for the working of the planets, moons and other objects of the solar system,
while Mr. McCanney was applying his electro-dynamic scientific theories, and
ventured to say for the first time that comets were not dirty snowballs.  His
papers were published at first in the standard astrophysical journals, but soon
he began to receive resistance from the standard astronomical community and
within a short period of time, the journals would no longer publish his
theoretical work.  Mr. McCanney was removed from his teaching position because
of his beliefs regarding the electro-dynamic nature of the solar system.

Contrary to the traditional belief that the solar system formed all at one time
4.5 billion years ago and has not changed significantly since,  Mr. McCanney’s
theoretical work essentially stated that the solar system was dynamic and
adopting new members on an ongoing basis.  He pointed to the planet Venus, the
Jovian moon Io, the Saturnian moon Titan and the small planet Pluto (which
supports an atmosphere even though it is so distant from the warmth of the Sun
and has insufficient gravity to hold an atmosphere for long)  as being obvious
new members of our solar system.  He stated that all this was proof  that the
way this occurred was by “planetary capture”.

His theoretical work additionally stated that comets were not dirty snowballs,
but were large electrical “vacuum cleaners” in outer space.  The comets were
drawing in vast amounts of material by way of  powerful electrical forces and
there was potential for very large comets capable of disrupting the planetary
structure that was already in place.  His innovative theories on plasma physics
and a new model for fusion in the solar atmosphere provided the basis for the
electric fields and plasma discharge phenomena that have become the core
elements of his theoretical models of the true nature of the solar system in
which we live.

Upon being fired from the physics department for his radical beliefs, Mr.
McCanney was rehired shortly thereafter by the mathematics department also at
Cornell University, where he taught for another year and a half and continued
to publish his papers in astrophysical journals.  Once again astronomers forced
his removal and he was once again blackballed from publishing in the
astrophysics journals in1981.

During this time Mr. McCanney established himself as the originator of the
theoretical work regarding the electrical nature of the cosmos for which he
coined the term “THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE”, which today is being proven correct on
an ongoing basis by space-probes returning data from outer space.  Many of his
predictions such as x-rays to the sunward side of  comet nuclei, that comet
nuclei would be found to have no ice or water frozen on their surfaces and that
comets interact electrically with the Sun to affect Earth weather,  have now
been confirmed by direct measurements in 1986, 1996, 2001 and 2002
respectively.  Many other more abstract concepts have also been verified.

There exists a rare combination of factors that makes Mr. McCanney a unique
person who stands alone in the development of the scientific principles and
historical perspectives summarized in this book.  Some have tried to borrow and
copy this work, but when observers consider the factors involved they too will
agree that the extensive rewriting of standard scientific structures had to be
accomplished by someone with a rare set of characteristics and circumstances.

He was always at the top of his classes in Mathematics and Physics and was
always creating his own formulas and proofs.  His education was soundly based
in classical and modern physics.  He was able to recognize that when the basic
new aspects of the functioning of the solar system were understood and then
verified in space probe data, he had the ability to extend this information and
take it to all its logical conclusions.  This all occurred while working in and
around the top rated scientists of the day at Cornell University who were still
at least 2 decades behind what Mr. McCanney was discovering and writing.

Another unique condition was that Cornell University offered a rare location
since it was not only a Library of Congress (if it was in print it was there),
but also it was a repository of data for NASA. Armed with his existing
theoretical work and this incredible source of information, and with the timing
that coincided with the daily arrival of new data from the Voyager and other
space craft from the far reaches of the solar system, he was in a totally
unique position to do what he has done.

An essential requirement of anyone who attempts to alter the fundamental
propositions of a subject as complex as astronomy and astrophysics, is an in
depth knowledge of the history of that and all related sciences.  Mr. McCanney
has studied the history of science extensively and understands where the
theories came from that currently make up the structures of science.  He
studied archaeology and geology and was in the field in remote areas to witness
ancient civilizations unearthed from a previous devastation,.

He has the rare ability to speak at many levels.  He has taken a topic as
complex as plasma physics and celestial mechanics (the study of rarified gasses
and the motion of the celestial bodies) and simplified it in terms that the
general public can understand.  That is why his university classes always grew
rapidly.  He does not make an ego trip out of trying to impress his audiences
with big words and unusual terms as do many university professors or the recent
influx of internet hoaxsters.

There are few people who would have the tenacity to pursue and uphold their
beliefs for as long as he has had to do in facing the odds pitted against him
over the past decades, and to emerge in tact with as full a commitment as when
he started that long ago.  His personal philosophy states that he will not
accept government funding on the principle that it has corrupted the scientific
process.

These numerous and individually rare characteristics make the record clear that
the important contributions made here combine both personal traits and a
situation of “being in the right place at the right time” as the space craft
data poured into Cornell University as Mr McCanney’s theoretical ideas were
solidifying.

In 1981 the Interdisciplinary Journal KRONOS agreed to publish what has since
become known in inner circles as the “3 Part comet paper”, which is republished
in it’s entirety at the end of the first book of this series Planet X, Comets
and Earth Changes, along with other historically significant publications of
Mr. McCanney. His work today includes many new significant insights into the
connection between the Sun, comets, earth weather, The Sun-Earth Connection and
Earth Changes.  The results of that knowledge will become obvious when you read
these books.

Mr. McCanney has also remained active and well known within the space science -
astronomy community and within professional societies, and although standard
astronomers still resist accepting his theoretical work, he is generally well
respected amongst his peers in these communities when attending professional
conferences. He is what some have called “the last of the independent
scientists” who were able to work “on the inside” and still remain active to
talk about it on the “outside”.

In the mid-1990s Mr. McCanney’s work was recognized by a group of high-level
Russian scientists who had measured but did not understand electro-dynamic
effects around Earth and in the solar system.  They translated all of his
papers to date into Russian. These are being taught at the university level as
the leading edge of research in this field.  It is only due to the ongoing and
intentional efforts of NASA that his work has received such little attention in
the western scientific community and press.

It should be pointed out also that no new or bizarre fundamental laws of
physics are needed to understand the electro-dynamic nature of the universe.
This entire textbook is based on standard physics and simply introduces the
principles of the working of our solar system based on a new understanding of
how the Sun produces fusion and therefore electric fields (and magnetic fields)
in the solar system. Once these fundamental principles are put in place, the
rest is simply the logical conclusion of standard laws of physics being applied
to the situation.

It is very interesting to note that historical records of the major disasters
witnessed by the ancients are now understood in light of this new understanding
of how our solar system works.  A scientific basis and the “theoretical key”
has now been introduced to give fundamental understanding of the Biblical
references regarding the End Days, The accounts of the Exodus from the Legends
of the Jews, the Mayan accounts of Quetzalcoatl (the plumed serpent god of the
night sky whose heart became the planet Venus), the accounts of the Egyptian
mythological planet Nibiru, the accounts and historical records and writings of
the destruction of Atlantis as well as the writings of such world renowned
authors as Casey, Sitchin, Velikovsky, Blavatsky, Donnelly and others who could
see beyond the standard and incorrect explanations of where we came from and
the true history of man and our planet.

This book is a summary of information that spans over 25 years of serious
research and is needed on the international market to inform the public of  the
true nature of our past relative to celestial events, and additionally, of the
dangers that stand before us as we deal with the possibility of new planetary
members being adopted into the solar system.

The books in this series do not make any specific predictions of dates on the
arrival of a new celestial object nor does it make any predictions or analysis
regarding any particular planetary object(s) that might come into the solar
system.  Additionally, regarding the historical events, these books do not
state definitive dates for past events … but only indicate the most plausible
dating based on current information.  Dating of events is a difficult area of
study and many times taken too lightly by people who have done insufficient
study to know what they are really talking about.  The study of ancient
calendars, for example, is probably one of the most complicated areas of study
known to man.

The current text is the fourth in a series of books.  The first book Planet X,
Comets and Earth Changes  defines the science behind the true electrical
workings of the solar system and relates it to historical studies and modern
space probe data.  It is a treatise written for the layman on the 25 years of
Mr. McCanney’s theoretical work.  It is essential that the reader understand at
minimum the basic contents of that book to put the current book into
perspective.  The reader will not understand the current book and the science
of the ancients without having a basic understanding of the true electrical
nature of the workings of the solar system.

The second book of the series Surviving Planet X Passage (a 60 page pamphlet),
although not essential, covers an aspect of history that the avid reader may
well wish to understand.  This is the re-calendaring of our celestial clock
after the Earth’s orbital elements have been affected by a close encounter with
a near passage of a massive celestial object as we know has happened in the
past.  This book outlines what the ancients performed to rebuild their
calendars for survival so they would know the correct planting seasons.

The third book Atlantis to Tesla – The Kolbrin Connection takes the reader’s
knowledge to a new level and for the first time, defines for the general public
the Physics of the ancient advanced cultures such as Atlantis.  It links the
past with the present, giving also a glimpse of the direction we must take to
assure our species a place amongst the stars.

The current book Principia Meteorologia - The Physics of Sun Earth Weather is
the culmination of Mr. McCanney’s lifelong work which now details the effects
of electrical conditions in the solar system on space weather and ultimately
the weather systems of Earth. At present there are two more books destined to
become part of this series that will be released at later dates.

(note: you should also read the additional biography written on the
calculateprimes.com sub-page which fills in the other half of the bio released
only recently, primarily dealing with the many years teaching at the university
level in mathematics, physics, computer science and astronomy)

a.s.