[geocentrism] Re: Correction, EAST coast - Do as I say not as I do

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:20:16 +1000

Whoops, stop the presses, looky what I just found:

"Like a comet
"Though the tail of Mars is not visible to the eye..."

There you go!  which means the atmosphere does lag the motion.. But why should
it? There is nothing to drag it, (except the spacetime drag.  ???)
Its probably another faked story..  Better watch out for a photo of Planet
earth with a tail, taken from the moon!!!

If you were superman flying over the top, your cape would fly behind like a
tail. But if you were flying to the moon, in space the cape would stick to your
back like glue....

Time to look for the real reason the comet has a tail....

"A comet generally has two tails, not one. Some pictures accurately show this
phenomena. One tail is due to the comet's dust particles, the other is due to
ionized gas from the comet coma.

Dust particles form the first tail. The only force which affects these small
particles in space is corpuscular radiation from the Sun itself. This radiation
pushes the tiny dust particles in the direction from which they came, the way
wind can blow rain droplets at an angle. Cometary dust particles can be thought
of as billowing up from the comet's surface. Thus, this comet tail generally
points back along the comet trajectory.

Ions (electrically charged particles), which first come from the nucleus as
(neutral) gaseous particles, are swept into the second comet tail by
interaction with the Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF). The IMF, or magnetic
field of the sun, which is present everywhere in interplanetary space, sweeps
past the comet nucleus and carries the ions with it to form the tail. Because
of this special interaction with the IMF, this tail always points directly away
from the Sun. "
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/comets/tail.html&edu=high

So you see the tail does not always flow behind the movement, sometimes it is
in front of the motion, as when the commie is leaving the solar system...