[geocentrism] Re: Corrected Goofs

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:14:24 +1000

OK Allen, but you still did not answer..  Is the motor rotor and disc attached
FREE to rotate, and NOT  locked to the stator...  a very important point just
to make sure we start identical positions.. Phil
          From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: Corrected Goofs
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 12:51 PM

                The de-energised, non rotating motor IS the condition that
existed before it starts to orbit  AND after the orbit is stoped......Thus, the
only claim that we can logicaly lay claim to is that its condition  was non
energised and non rotating during the orbit.. this is particulaly true since we
can know beyond all dout when and when the motor is and is not
energised......Note: of the two motors, only in the motor that is energised and
in rotation before the orbit can the motions be isolated from each other such
that we can in fact demonstrate two separte motions rather then just claiming
that two motions exist when only one can be demonstrated....  This is
demonstrated by stoping the orbit and observing the motions.....otherwise one
can only imagine the motion not demonstrate the motion..This is the key......

                --- On Thu, 12/18/08, philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Corrected Goofs
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 12:39 PM

                  OK now this is exactly how I took your meaning originally..
So now one more question before I respond ..  that needs stating.   Is this
de-energised, non rotating motor the condition as exists at the very beginning
before the bottom disc is made to rotate? ie everything is stationary, and the
motor rotor with disc is free to move?  Very important this is answered
clearly.
                  Phil
                            From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
                            To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 9:37 AM

                                Here are the corrected diagrams....

                                --- On Thu, 12/18/08, allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [geocentrism] Goofs
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 9:06 AM

                                Yes, should read " It is a fact that this motor
will keep the same face to the centre dot at all times.."

                                I will fix that and the murcury references in
the diagrams as well.....

                                From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: Goofs
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:06 AM

                                Yes, should read " It is a fact that this motor
will keep the same face to the centre dot at all times.."

                                I will fix that and the murcury references in
the diagrams as well.....

                                --- On Wed, 12/17/08, philip madsen

                                From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: "geocentrism list"
<geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 11:37 PM

                                Allen did you goof or did I?

                                At the time I thought it was a typo mistake,
and I must have taken it the wrong way..

                                So therefore could you please correct the
sentence in your diagram to say what you meant..

                                You said, It is a fact that this motor will it
will keep the same face to the centre dot at all time..

                                Will you please correct the blunder of
confusion marked in red, and rewrite below the full sentence as you meant it...
I asumed the "will it" bit was somthing your fingers did while your brain was
away.and I left it out of the context.  But given your reaction, I must of
goofed..  thanks.

                                Phil.

JPEG image