[geocentrism] Re: Conspiracy and global warming

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:18:40 -0800 (PST)

Philip,

What is "social credit"?

The word "social" seems to have become a euphemism for stealing.
Thus "socialized medicine" becomes "stolen medicine" ( the people
who PUT AN EFFORT INTO keeping themselves healthy, productive,
and financially frugal are forced to hand over $1,000 dollars to a robber
who keeps $501 for himself and gives $499 to a person who has put an
effort into living a unhealthy, spendthrift, unproductive lifestyle so
that his body can be repaired.

Here is why "stolen credit" wouldn't work"
http://www.econlib.org/library/Essays/rdPncl0.html#Introduction,%20by%20Milton%20Friedman

Bernie