[geocentrism] Re: Conspiracy and global warming

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:47:12 +1000

How are your checks coming?

Paul D   Its a long essay, going back 7000 years on one side, Biblical , and a
lot further on your figures, evolutionary wise.. and then projecting forward.
Of course I am certain there will not be another 1000 years, in Gods planning,
so all the aborted would have fitted in very well, but Ill pretend..and let
nature flow..

Have you read my tips on how to provide a prosperous healthy life for the
entire population of Australia moved to Tasmania yet, only from the local
resources of that island?  Without demolishing all the trees either? Ill slip
it again, its called social credit...  not debt..