[geocentrism] Re: Conspiracy and global warming.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:39:42 +1000

This was not a major blunder in mathematics -- But as regards its effect on
computer controlled functions

I wonder Paul if you are getting two different subjects mixed up ..  The Y2K
scare and the Millenium celebrations are two different subjects entirely
separate.

The celebrations which science failed to perceive was a serious error of
arithmetic, where 0 , 10 20 30 etc were considered the first digit of a
decade..  Whereas they are to any intelligent person obviously the last...
number 1 being the first..  This IS simple arithmetic..  Zero is the dividing
notation between 1 and Minus 1.

This error cannot be forgiven without confession contrition and restitution.  .

"and I think that the majority of informed opinion is still on the side of the
argument that it is advisable to proceed on the basis that Man IS contributing
to global warming"

Informed or misinformed,   that is the question..

You still seem to have misseed the thrust of my arguement , in that your trust
in "informed opinion " is misplaced..and proven to be so..  .  And in any case,
it is the evidence you should be considering... scientific evidence,,, not
opinion..

Philip