[geocentrism] Re: Conspiracy and global warming.

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:56:35 -0800

Paul,

You said, "What you [Philip] seem unwilling to accept is that what Man does is ADDITIONAL to what nature does and it is thought by most of those qualified to express an opinion to be significant and cause for alarm."

1. How do you know that the political view is supported by "most of those qualified to express an opinion," rather than being the view broadcast by those who have access to the media?

2. Do you accept that what the Sun does is a pretty big part of what nature does and that what we (individually or collectively) do is pretty insignificant in comparison?

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com