[geocentrism] Re: Command from on High

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:30:41 +1000

totally true Jack. "I trust no governments or politicians "

faith is a big Gamble though, His own word states, narrow is the path, and FEW
shall find it.

Which I sometimes think is highly unfair..  The majority mean well...  even if
misdirected..  they still get blamed for it..

Philip..
13 Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way
that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.

14 How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few
there are that find it!