[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:35:22 +1000

I wish, however, that I could express the same confidence in my abilities as
you express in yours in your closing statements.
Paul D

Then you must be much younger than I and suffered a bad education system..  Did
you know that in the 40's every student had a subject, the name escapes me,
where in it was required before 3rd grade to know most of the important bones
and organs of the human body. I can remember elocution, that was another
essential subject no kid today would know of.