[geocentrism] Re: Chemtrail leitmotiv

  • From: "Marc Veilleux" <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:38:01 +0000

Jack, seems to me that the perpetrators of the Chemtrails have a malthusian (belief that there are too many people on Earth for too little oil and food) and darwinian (belief that the most fiitted - including the perperators - will evolve and survive) agenda.  Seems they are willing to risk their lives and the lives of their family (if they are not homosexual) for their agenda, for they believe life will be much better for the fittest who will survive. They don't see what they are doing as a crime; on the contrary, they believe they are saving the world this way.  But I guess they will do their best to survive this gentile holocaust.

Christus Imperat,
Marc Veilleux

From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "Ivan Cox" <bosco6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Fw: Strange Days Indeed!
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:55:37 +1000

Hi Philip, Can you pass this comment of mine onto anyone who might be interested.
How do the perpetrators of chemtrails protect themselves against their effects? Regards

Jack

Well worth discussing Jack..  and will pass it on.  My immediate reply would be: In the same way  they  have protected themselves in all their nefarious manipulations of war and intrigue..

However, I do not think these chemicals are part of any population culling, even though the weakest may succumb from poisoning. That is ok to them in any case as they believe in population control. They may want them dispersed evenly throughout the atmosphere.

Perhaps these measures are to control climate and the weather. Or perhaps for some sort of standard radio propagation necessary. They know more about the sun than we are told..  They even know what God plans for them, and perhaps think they can defeat His plans ...Satan must have begun his rebellion upon this premise.

Also the variation in chemicals indicate experimentation.  So They could even plan it to be only temporary, and localised..  Such making it easy for the planners to escape its effects. The perpetrators of agent orange in Vietnam had no concerns for the pilots and crews doing the work.

Finally, maybe they are in their secret base in Australia.  the blue Mountains I believe. .  We have no visible chemtrails here.

Hi Philip, Can you pass this comment of mine onto anyone who might be interested.

How do the perpetrators of chemtrails protect themselves against their effects?

Regards

Jack

philip madsen wrote:

Hi Philip,

Thought you might like to see the web site below my friend, a bit disturbing to say the least. God help us!!!

AMDG,

Steve

========