[geocentrism] Re: Challenge to Regner

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 02:14:34 +0100

Dear Robert Sungenis,

  Thanks for your reply. I don't mean to dodge your question, but I don't
see a reason not to have your question being part of the "5 points" either.
If you agree. I'll add:
  "Relativity does not explain observed drift in Michelson-Morley (and later)
   experiments."
Please correct me, if that interpretation is wrong. I have no intentions of
distorting your point. And I would be most happy to receive those four other
points you have in store.
  Your question is only one of many that "...gets right to the heart of the
matter.". I will reply to your point, just as I will reply to the other
points made.

   Regards,

      Regner Trampedach

Quoting sungenis@xxxxxxx: