[geocentrism] Celestial Poles Talk

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:10:20 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

I just wanted to bring to your attention a new video
presentation by my Dad available for download (256
kbps connection or faster required for streaming) at
our website: www.geocentricperspective.com

To take a look, simply go to our site (using anything
but the Opera browser since our site is currently
incompatible with this whilst a fix is yet to be
found) and look for the picture saying: &#8220;Video
Presentation 1, Celestial Poles&#8221;

I hope you enjoy it and find it informative.

Best Wishes,

Steven.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html