[geocentrism] Re: Celebrations among astronomers

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Yea, I bet they are so giddy/blind that and as soon as so much as a dust cloud
moves across the surface they will claim..."we might have just had our first
glimpse of an alien civilization"

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:            There's still a lot
that is unknown about the new planet, which could be deemed inhospitable to
life once more is known about it. And it's worth noting that scientists'
requirements for habitability count Mars in that category: a size relatively
similar to Earth's with temperatures that would permit liquid water. However,
this is the first outside our solar system that meets those standards.
  THEY CAN HOPE!!!!
  Philip..