[geocentrism] Re: Calendar query

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:55:55 -0500

Robert -- But Allen pointed out the Scripture says he was in the heart of
the earth three days and three nights.  Your explanation works for three
days and two nights only.  Unless the Scripture means that Jesus rose, then
went to Hades for three days and three nights where he "led captivity
captive."    Actually Jesus was not buried in the center of the earth, but
was laid in a tomb.

So I think the explanation of Carl is the true one as to the resurrection of
the body of Jesus.

Thanks for helping me think it through.

Cheryl